October 2nd, 2005]
1. If you won the lottery, would you consider donating a percentage of the money?: YES
2. Would you consider getting Botox injections to your armpits to decrease sweating?: YES!
3. Do you wear a lot of corduroy?: SOMETIMES
4. Does the weather have a very large impact on your moods?: YEAH
5. If you had a child, do you think your child would have any reason to be ashamed of you?: I DON'T THINK SO
6. Do you buy eggnog around the holidays?: NO
7. Did you play cowboys and Indians when you were a small child?: NOPE
8. Do you watch your neighbors from your windows?: HAH, SOMETIMES
9. Do you live within 5 miles of a lake?: NO
10. Do you believe that personality is everything?: POSSIBLY?
11. When someone says they love you, do you natrually want to say it back, even if you don't mean it?: YES
12. Do you have any real reason to be depressed?: NOT REALLY
13. Do you have more respect for the United Nations or the United States? U.N.?
14. Is it concieted to consider oneself unique?: SURE
15. Would it fill your heart with joy to see other people crying for you?: MAYBE
16. Do you think the war in Iraq will end in 2005?: IT HASN'T YET...
17. Do you know anyone who has ever been held hostage?: NO
18. If your teenage son impregnated a girl, would you force him to do whatever it took to support her?: YES
19. Are angels creepy?: NO?
20. Do you think the New England accent is annoying?: NO
21. Which print do you prefer: leopard or zebra?: ZEBRA
22. Would you break up with someone if you thought they were too pompous and arrogant?: PROBABLY
23. If you saw a hurt animal, would you try and help it?: YES
24. Do you think there will be another terrorist attack now that Bush is re-elected?: THERE WAS, BUT IT WAS IN ENGLAND
25. Should a license be required to have children?: HUH?
26. When on an airplane, do you hope to meet someone interesting sitting near you?: YES
27. Do you come from a large family?: YEAH
28. Would you ever purposely let your country's flag touch the ground?: MOST LIKELY
29. Is it difficult for you to decline a date from someone you are not interested in?: DEPENDS
30. Are people in online relationships just fooling themselves?: CHYEAH
31. Does it bother you that Rhode Island isn't really an island?: I'VE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT
32. If Hillary Clinton were to leave her husband, would your opinion on her go up or down?: UP
33. Do you ever run with scissors?: YEAH
34. Have you done something illegal today?: I DON'T THINK SO
35. Which is worse: Being labeled, or being a nobody?: BEING A NOBODY
36. Do you think someone will ever try to assasinate Michael Moore?: PROBABLY
37. What song are you listening to at this very second? (If you aren't listening to anything, turn on the radio.): GIRL ON THE WING- THE SHINS
38. Would you rather have a square or a round pizza?: SQUARE
39. Are you afraid of being famous for doing something stupid?: NO
40. If the Pope has a liver transplant, is he still infalliable?: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MEANS
41. Has the world really changed that much since 9/11?: A LITTLE, MAYBE
42. Do you think the diary of Anne Frank is genuine?: YES
43. If your best friend's partner was bisexual, would you approve?: I'M NOT SURE
44. If Satan walked up to you on the street and offered you BBQ Chicken, would you accept his gift?: NO
45. Would you say that your country is liked by the rest of the world?: SOME PARTS
46. Do you feel like the majority of the world is ignorant?: YES
47. Do you help control anger by writing songs, poems, etc?: DRAWING, YES
48. Do you view bandanas as gang symbols?: HAHA, SOMETIMES
49. Do you need to "clean up your act"?: SOMETIMES
50. Do you have a celebrity crush?: YES, JUDE LAW & MATT DAMON & RIVER/JOAQUIN PHOENIX
51. Are you a good storyteller?: NO
52. Are your computer speakers usually turned on?: YES
53. Do you have a life dream that no one else knows about?: NOPE
54. Do puppies melt your heart?: YES
55. Do you think that someone who doesn't drink alcohol AT ALL is weird?: NO
56. Are you a racist scumbag?: NOPE
57. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?: SUCCEED
58. Do you think Americans are scared of change?: YEAH
59. Are Vegan diets healthy?: I DON'T THINK SO
60. Do you enjoy watching shows that deal with forensics?: YES
61. At this rate, are you going to Heaven or Hell?: HEAVEN
62. Could there be a terrorist attack in your area?: POSSIBLY
63. Do you worry about food safety?: SOMETIMES
64. Can bitchy behavior be self-justified?: SURE?
65. Do you have over 100 people on your buddy list?: YES
66. Do you relax when you are around animals?: DEPENDS ON THE ANIMAL
67. Would you like to be able to read thoughts?: YES
68. In your opinion, is it wrong to say "Oh my God!"?: NO
69. Do you like your strawberries dipped in chocolate or covered in sugar?: BOTH
70. Do you think any hip hop songs have good messages in them?: YES
71. Do you feel sorry for Martha Stewart?: NOT REALLY
72. Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue?: YES
73. What hurts more, knife cuts or paper cuts?: PAPER CUTS
74. When you hug someone, do you wrap your arms around their neck or their waist?: THEIR NECK
75. Do you use your mind enough?: YEAH
76. Would you rather own a parrot or a hen?: PARROT
77. Do you know anyone who has been diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?: NOPE
78. Do you have any idea what you will be doing 10 years from now?: I'LL PROBABLY BE IN COLLEGE
79. Do you pre-plan your meals?: NO
80. Pet owners: If your pet was a human, would it be gay or straight?: VERY, VERY GAY
81. Would you like to be cloned?: HAHA, NO
82. Do you believe that your name fits your personality?: I THINIK SO
83. Were your parents born in the same decade?: YEAH
84. Do you exercise before you eat in the morning?: NAH
85. Were you a pround owner of a snap bracelet?: YES
86. Is it better to be single or in a relationship?: WELL, IT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD, REALLY
87. Do you think police officers have the right to use a stun gun on a 13-year old?: NO
88. Which is the better way to discipline a child: I HAVE NO IDEA
89. Would you let your child spend the night at Michael Jackson's house?: NOOO
90. Do you often forget what day it is?: YES
91. Do your grandparents play bingo a lot?: NO
92. Do you own a copy of Thriller by Michael Jackson?: YES
93. Do you prefer reading or writing?: READING
94. Do you prefer hamsters or gerbils?: HAMSTERS
95. Do you think animals have a religion?: NO?
96. Are you a powerful person?: POSSIBLY
97. Do you think marriage would change who you are?: MAYBE
98. Do you meddle in other peoples’ business?: UH-HUH
99. Do you think the teenagers who take abstinence vows are probably the ones that weren’t going to have sex in the first place?: YES
100. Are you ever attracted to your teachers?: SOMETIMES
101. Do you think your parents have always been faithful to each other?: NO?
102. Does the word "hello" seem formal to you?: YES
103. Do you think that schools should be allowed to ban un-natural colored hair?: NO
104. Is it possible to love someone and hate them at the same time?: YEPPER
105. Do your eyes change colors from time to time?: NO
106. When you sit really still, can you feel your pulse?: YEAH
107. Does cursive handwriting serve any real purpose nowadays?: YES, TO WRITE
108. Have you ever had melted cheese on your fries?: YEAH
109. Have you ever encountered a rude person in a wheelchair?: HAH, YES
110. Are you often the last one to understand a joke?: YES
111. Has your home been decorated by an interior designer?: PSH, NO
112. Do you believe in reincarnation?: SURE
113. Do you think the government was involved in 9/11?: NO
114. Would you ever kiss someone with no teeth?: NO
115. Do you wash your hair every day?: YES
116. If we keep making exceptions for homosexuals, do you think the next generation of homosexuals will be spoiled brats?: YES
117. Can experience be gained just by reading?: UM, SURE
118. Do you have any gay friends?: YES
119. Have you ever been to Stonehenge?: NO
120. Do you consider darts to be a sport?: NO
121. Your first black eye: Did you give it or get it?: NEVER HAD ONE
122. Is it always better to be safe than sorry?: NO
123. Do you look more at someone’s mouth or eyes when they are talking to you?: MOUTH, USUALLY
124. If you were around second-hand-smoke enough, would you be swayed to smoke yourself?: MAYBE?
125. Do you think anyone can be an actor?: NO
126. Okay, what song are you listening to now?: GET BY (REMIX)- TALIB KWELI
127. Do you talk just to hear yourself, even when you’re alone?: HAH, YES
128. Do you think you’ll ever visit the Clinton Library?: NO
129. Do you emotionally hurt people on purpose?: NO
130. Would you date a minister?: NO
131. On vacation, do you usually take more pictures of landscapes or buildings?: LANDSCAPES
132. Do you think pit bulls should be illegal to own?: SURE
133. Are your parents willing to help you through college?: YES
134. Is it obvious that one of your family members did drugs in the sixties?: SURE?
135. Do you think people worry to much about being open-minded?: NO
136. Are you offended when you see a visitor in your country wearing a crest of their flag?: NO
137. Would you rather master one language, or learn two languages and be average in them both?: AVERAGE IN BOTH
138. Do you think that Jesus was just a magician?: HAH, NO
139. Should ‘freak dancing’ be banned from school dances?: NO
140. If Fxcreated a sitcom starring Jennifer Lopez, would you watch it?: YEAH
141. Is your monthly cycle so regular that you always know which day you’re going to start?: NO?
142. Girls: Do you care that when you cry, your mascara runs?: SOMETIMES
143. Guys: Do you get all soft when you see a girl crying?: ---
144. Do you think baseball is a dying professional sport in America?: A LITTLE BIT
145. Should America get rid of the electoral college?: I DON'T KNOW
146. Can Lindsay Lohan really sing?: PSH, NO
147. Are you more creative alone, or with others?: ALONE
148. Does every family have a crazy uncle, or is it just mine?: EVERY FAMILY
149. Do you like green bean casserole?: YES
150. Have you ever smuggled anything in to America?: NO
151. Do you like to play dominos?: NO
152. Do you end up making a fool of yourself when you try flirting with someone you really like?: YEEEAH
153. Does playing the guitar make a guy more attractive?: YEAH
154. Do brain teasers make you feel dumb?: UH-HUH
155. Did you ever have an Easy Bake Oven?: YES!
156. Do you enjoy fishing?: NO
157. Do you think the Egyptians could have used wind to build the Pyramids?: HUH?
158. Beef or pork?: BOTH
159. Was this survey random enough for you?: VERY RANDOM
160. Is this the longest random survey you’ve ever taken?: I DON'T THINK SO
1. A verb: run
2. A place: The Franz House
3. A person: Mr.Eldred
4. A plant: Marijuana
5. An Animal: Henry
6. An adjective: softly
7. An emotion: depressed
8. A random item: a toe
9. Name of a famous person: Corey
10. Color: brown
11. Name of an uncommon sport: ping-pong
12. A Food: tortilla chips
13. A book title: Hoot
14. A Movie: Stand By Me
15. An object: a tie
16. Verb: talk
17. Band name: The Shins
18. Piece of clothing: tank top
19. Something you own: pants
20. Instrument: trombone
21. Number: 70
22. Shape: oval
23. A holiday: Halloween
24. An event: EcoFest
25. A direction (i.e west, north, south, right, left, etc.) Northwest
Fill in the blanks with your word from each corosponding number at the top.
1. You ______ to the library in California.
2. “I can’t believe that you actually went to ______, are you crazy?”
3. _____ attacks people with playing cards.
4. _____’s have been rumored to grow in the artic.
5. ______’s have been known to eat people.
6. The bear was so _______!
7. Looking at you fills me with _________.
8. I can spend hours just looking at ______.
9. _____ will play the villian in the next Spider-man movie.
10. The color of my tongue is ______.
11. They say that _____ is a very violent sport.
12. ______ is very healthy for you.
13. _____ has been banned from public libaries.
14. _____ is a very controversial movie.
15. He has a _____ hanging up in his room.
16. I ______ed all the way to school.
17. In the future _____ will put out five CD’s total.
18. She always goes past the jail house wearing _____ on her head.
19. I couldn’t live with my _____.
20. Elton Jonh is a master playing the ______.
21. There are _____ reasons to buy a used movie.
22. My face forms the shape of a ______.
23. ______ originated in the hills of Ukraine.
24. In some families, dancing around a campfire is a way to celebrate _______.
25. You go ______ from England to get to China.